Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Also, we haven't had any new pictures of Mackenzie recently, so here are a few for those wondering how she's doing.

She's now just past three months, healthy and happy and starting to act like she wants to walk. Yes, I know ... too early, but you put her on her feet and she wants to try and get across the floor.

I can't tell you how amazing it is when she first wakes up in the morning. I take her upstairs before anyone else is up and we spend 15 minutes of Mac and Daddy time with both of us just giggling and yukking it up. Of course, after that she wonders where her mom is and gets cranky, but that's fine -- 15 minutes is enough to get me wired for the rest of my day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: