Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I spent much of yesterday being beaten about the face and ears by CNN with the news of New York governor Eliot Spitzer's alleged involvement in a prostitution ring. Seriously, it was like the guy had stolen an election or something.

My wife seemed most shocked that Spitzer had gone to the trouble of having his favourite hooker brought in to Washington, D.C., from New York City. I explained it for her, though.

I mean, have you ever seen the prostitutes in the nation's capital? They make Aileen Wournos look like Charlize Theron. I worked in Washington for a few weeks, and I had all my hookers flown in from Atlanta.

There's no way Spitzer will ever get his political career back on track, either. I could never trust him after his choice of alias at The Mayflower Hotel. I mean, I don't love George Fox or anything, but how could any male New York voter put his faith in Spitzer when he passed up the chance to use Heywood Jablowme, Dick Fitzwell or Wolf Blitzer is beyond me.

No comments: