Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In case you missed it, Lindsay Lohan has been arrested for the umpteenth time. Not surprisingly, the incident involves drugs and alcohol.

Here's a photo of Lohan from the arrest:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looks quite a bit like Farrah Fawcett from The Burning Bed, doesn't she?

Anyhow, my favourite quote in this story comes from Lohan attorney Blair Berk.

"Addiction is a terrible and vicious disease," Berk said in a statement Tuesday.

Now who does that sound like? Oh yeah, I remember ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm hoping Lohan's penalty this time will include her being stripped naked and being beaten savagely with a sack of Valencia oranges. They apparently don't leave marks, and the whole thing could be put on PPV to raise some money for victims of drunk driving. I know I'd pay $29.99 for that.

No comments: