Saturday, April 08, 2006

I don't really have a take on this story -- it's just too frightening not to pass along. A drug trial held in February in England nearly killed its six participants and has called into question whether the speed with which companies are rushing new drugs to market is putting people in danger.

I don't have enough information to make much of an informed decision on this, but read the linked article and consider the fact that countries are now competing to land drug company trials by cutting the time it takes to gain governmental approval.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got your comment re: Paul on my LJ...thanks! I'm a big fan of his and he seems like he'd be such a sweetheart out of the ring. I wanted to go see him @ Wrestlemania, since it was held in my hometown this year, but alas, I lacked the funds.

Anyways, nice to meetcha :)